Do enjoy making tutus for little girls to wear but are sick and tired of the same-old style and fashion? Have you searched the Internet repeatedly for a different types of tutus to make but have come up short? Don’t sweat the small stuff, follow our DIY instructions, and you will make this amazingly cute tutu for the little girl in your life!
1) Purchase tulle in bright colors with silk edging. It is important to find the fabric just as described. Of course, if you cannot find tulle with silk edging, then you must purchase brightly-colored silk ribbons and sew them onto the fabric very carefully.
2) Fold the tulle to create a roll, and then fold in half.
3) Measure the waste of the little girl who will be wearing this amazingly cute tutu.
4) Transfer your measurement you took in step 3 onto your ribbon and add another 8 inches.
5) Fold the waist ribbon and half, and start tying it around your folded tulle.
6) Repeat until complete.
Any little girl whom you surprise with this gorgeous tutu is definitely going to be delighted. Make sure you get her measurements before you cut your ribbon.