Do you love making crafts as well as repurposing the items that you would typically throw in the trash? Do you drink beverages out of glass bottles have a bottle caps? Are you always looking for a magnet to attach something to your refrigerator that you either want to show off, or that you do not want to forget? Save those bottle caps and turn them into refrigerator magnets!
Here’s how you do this:
• Gather all your bottle caps and then wash and dry them removing any residue. You can also collect bottle caps while you’re out on a walk.
• You will need to decide what image you want to use for each bottle cap that you’re going to make. Remember the circumference of a bottle cap and select images that are approximately 1 inch or smaller.
• Cut your images using a 1-inch circle hole puncher. Using this tool ensures you have a perfect circle every time that easily fits inside a bottle cap.
• Purchase self-adhesive magnet strips and cut out circles using the same 1-inch hole puncher.
• Glue your images inside the bottle cap using any type of glue you wish.
• Once the glue is dry, glaze your magnet using a craft glaze. Allow the glaze to dry thoroughly before continuing to the next step.
• Finally, apply the adhesive magnetic strip on the back of the bottle cap and place it on your refrigerator.