Like – Red and White Bathroom! When it comes to decorating your bathroom many women want to make it their sanctuary. This is the one that place in your home that you can close the door and have a moment to breathe away from small children. Of course, we all love our children but it is nice to be able to use the bathroom alone or take a nice hot bubble bath without being distracted!
Here’s how you do it:
- Remove everything from your bathroom.
- Paint the walls in your bathroom in a bright red color.
- Once the paint dries, stencil white tree’s all over the bathroom walls. It’s important to think about where you will be stenciling the trees on the walls.
- Using a smaller tree stencil, stencil red trees on white curtains (if your bathroom has a window.)
- Purchase a round mirror for the bathroom.
- Glue small round mirror tiles around the edges of the round mirror. Allow the glue to set completely before hanging the mirror. If the mirror is large enough, glue three rows of round mirror tiles to the mirror.
- If your bathroom has a shower with a shower curtain. Stencil red small trees on a white shower curtain and hang.